Last Updated on January 22, 2024 by Allison Lancaster
Disney World is an iconic vacation choice, because it has fun for all ages. Everyone can find something to do there! But the fact is there’s no way to get to everything on property during one vacation. Time to put together a Disney World bucket list!
Disney World Bucket List
Whether you’re visiting Disney World for the first time or for the 50th, there are certain iconic things you need to do to really say you’ve experienced Disney World. Here’s a list of the top things to do at Disney World to get an authentic experience!
To help you plan out your perfect Disney Parks experience, I have a list of Disney World must do activities you’re going to love!
Just print out the Disney World Bucket List PDF HERE and start planning.
Disney World Must Do for Adults
Walt Disney was always a fan of never growing up, which is why no matter how old you get Disney World is a magical place for guests of all ages. Here are a few things you’ll want to make time to do during your Disney trip.
- Take a picture with your favorite Disney characters.
- Watch the Magic Kingdom’s evening fireworks spectacular. In fact, make a plan to watch each of the nighttime shows at all four WDW parks!
- Ride in a horse-drawn carriage at Port Orleans Riverside. Cozy up with a romantic ride on a cool night.
- Get a Dole Whip at Aloha Isle! Chances are you’ll be sharing it with someone else… but this snack is worth splitting.(I recommend asking for an extra cup, making two desserts out of one!)
- Be a kid again and ride “it’s a small world”. Singing loudly is optional.
- Buy a set of Mickey (or Minnie) ears to wear in fun photo opps.
- Conquer the mountains. Ride the popular mountain rides at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
Disney World Must Do for Kids
- Ride Slinky Dog Dash in Andy’s Backyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Fly with Dumbo in Fantasyland! This is a popular ride in Magic Kingdom, so be prepared to wait a bit… but it’s totally worth it.
- Go on the safari ride at Animal Kingdom.
- Slink down Splash Mountain in Frontierland! This ride is a big hit with kids of all ages, but be prepared to get soaked.
- Eat a Mickey Ice Cream bar or another Mickey shaped treat.
- Discover Tom Sawyer Island in Magic Kingdom for some fun running off extra energy.
Disney World Must Do for Couples
- Take a boat from the Contemporary Resort to the Grand Floridian for a romantic boat ride. You can even take a mini-cruise from this resort around Seven Seas Lagoon!
- Make a reservation for a romantic dinner at Disney’s Polynesian Resort then watch the nightly show at Magic Kingdom from the shores.
- Ride Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at dark for an extra spooky experience.
- Plan a night to enjoy the nightlife at Disney Springs. Live music and delicious cocktails flow freely here.
If you’re looking to create a Disney World bucket list, grab your copy of this Disney World Bucket List. And enjoy what not to miss on your next visit to the happiest place on Earth.
Whether you’re a first-timer or returning visitor, we think you’ll find something new on our list. What’s your favorite thing to do at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!