Disney World is always doing something new to help its guests have a better experience. The Genie app was released on October 19th, 2021. Guests of Disney World continue to use this app to make their experience even better! You can add the Disney Genie+ service to your ticket for $15 a person.
From the Walt Disney World Website:
“In addition to getting all of the great features that come with the complimentary Disney Genie service, purchasing Disney Genie+ service will offer even more convenience and flexibility, for $15 plus tax (USD) per ticket per day. “
“You can add Disney Genie+ service to an existing ticket or package—or select Disney Genie+ service as an add-on option for a new ticket purchase.”
What are the benefits of Genie app?
If you’re curious about Genie app, then you should know it’s a personalized way to do itinerary planning at Disney World. This app will help bring customized recommendations right to your phone. An example might be for wait times, showtimes, Lightning Lane return times, eating waitlists, and much more. You can even check in to reservations and gain access to virtual queues.
What is Genie +?
Genie service is an app that you can use on your phone to make reservations for things like dining and FastPass+. You can also use it to find out wait times for attractions. Disney Genie + is the add on.
How much does Genie app cost?
Why You Should Buy Genie + at Disney World:
- You can experience an amazing vacation at one of the most magical places on earth.
- The Genie + offers a unique and fun way to explore Disney World.
- It’s perfect for families or groups looking for a fun and affordable way to experience Disney World.
- You’ll get to see the parks in a whole new way with the Genie +.
- It’s a great way to make memories that will last a lifetime.
- You can’t put a price on the joy of experiencing Disney World with your loved ones.
- The Genie + is the perfect way to make your Disney World vacation even more special.
- It’s a great way to make your trip even more affordable.
- It’s the perfect way to see more of Disney World in less time.
- It’s the perfect way to explore all four parks at Disney World.
What is the difference between Genie Plus and Lightning Lane?
Lightning Lane is an option on the Genie + app that allows you to return to a ride without waiting in line. With Lightning Lane, you can get right back on the ride without having to wait.
Tips and Advice for Using Genie+
- Make sure to download the app before your trip. That way you’ll have everything you need right at your fingertips.
- Make a list of what you want to do and see, and use the app to help you make reservations.
How Does Lightning Lane in Genie Plus Work?
You’ll find that each Lightning Lane attraction works very similarly to how the FastPass+ system worked. However, with Genie Plus, you can only start making reservations that day! So, at 7 AM of your ticketed day, you can start selecting your ride.
You can also make a second selection AFTER you redeem that first selection. You can also do a second selection when the first selection’s arrival window has passed. You can also make a second selection 120 minutes AFTER you made your first selection. You can literally do this all day long!
Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane Entrance
“When you take your day to the next level by purchasing Disney Genie+ service, you may choose the next available arrival window for Lightning Lane entrances at select attractions and entertainment. This unique service lets you use our new Lightning Lane entrance at select attractions and experiences at the Walt Disney World theme parks.” – Disney World
Individual Lightning Lane Entrance
“For some of our most highly demanded attractions, Lightning Lane entrance access is available to purchase individually. Guests may purchase and select an arrival window one at a time for up to 2 attractions a day. This option is available for all Guests—with or without Disney Genie+ service.” Disney World