When you need a light and refreshing treat, what’s your go to drink? We are loving this strawberry lemonade shake right now! It’s so easy to make, and it has a lot less sugar than a regular milkshake would have.
In the Spring, strawberries and lemons go hand in hand. Whether it’s for homemade jam, or even a strawberry pie, the flavors combine to make one tasty concoction. The tang of the lemons and the sweetness of the strawberries are a flavor combination that is out of this world.
I love how this uses yogurt instead of ice cream. That means that I can say “yes” to it more often. When that summer heat hits, saying “yes” to healthy treats like this makes for a happy family all around. Stay cool all summer long and enjoy the tangy sweet flavor of a strawberry lemonade shake!
Want some other treats to enjoy?
Strawberry Hot Chocolate
Apple Snickerdoodle Cookies
Cookies and Cream Frozen Treats
You’ll want to start by cutting up the strawberries to make them easier to blend in. Add your frozen yogurt and plain yogurt or milk to a high powered blender. Add in strawberries, and lemonade mix and blend until smooth.
Freezing the mugs beforehand will keep this delicious drink frozen a lot longer. Place mugs or glasses in the freezer about 2 hours before you plan to enjoy this milkshake. Pour your blended mixture into your frozen mugs, add strawberries for a garnish, if you want, and enjoy!
If you happen to have leftovers, try freezing them in popsicle molds for later!
- 2 cups Frozen Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Milk or Plain Yogurt
- 1/8 cup Pink Lemonade Mix
- 1/4 cup Strawberries (measured after being cut up)
- 3 slices of Strawberry for Garnish
- Start by cutting up your strawberries.
- Add your frozen yogurt into a large blender first.
- Followed by your milk (or yogurt), pink lemonade mix, and strawberries.
- Blend on high until well combined.
- Pour into a frozen mug or mason jar.
- Place strawberry slices gently on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
What’s your favorite frozen treat? Will you try these strawberry lemonade shakes? Be sure to pin this for later, too!
Disclosure: This post may contain affilIiate links or sponsored content. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. All opinions are my own.
Strawberry Lemonade Shake
- 2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup Milk or plain yogurt
- 1/8 cup Pink lemonade mix
- 1/4 cup strawberries (measured after cutting up)
- 3 slices strawberries (for garnish)
Start by cutting up your strawberries.
Add your frozen yogurt into a large blender first, followed by milk or plain yogurt.
Add pink lemonade mix, and strawberries.
Blend on high until well combined.
Pour into a frozen mug or mason jar.Place strawberry slices gently on top.
Serve and enjoy!