I don’t know about you, but it’s been a HOT summer so far! Even though we live in the South, we still live in the mountains, so our summers are a bit milder than the rest of the South. This summer though, has been hotter than I remember it being in years past. We had days in the 90’s in early June which is NOT normal! During these hot days, I try to keep some fun snacks in the freezer on hand for our family. These Easy Cookies and Cream Frozen Treats are a semi-healthy treat for the hottest days!
Easy Cookies and Cream Frozen Treats
- 3 cups of Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- 1 and a 1/2 cups of Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla
- 1 and a 1/2 sleeves of Oreos
- Popsicle Molds I found mine at Wal-Mart for $1.00.
- Start by placing frozen yogurt, almond milk, and vanilla in the blender, and blend on high until smooth. If mixture is thick, add 1/2 cup more of almond milk.
- Place Oreos in zip lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin or your hand.
- Pour crushed Oreos in you blender and stir by hand.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for several hours, until frozen solid.
- You may need to let them sit out for about 5 minutes to make them easier to pull from the molds.
- Serve and enjoy!