Looking for something fun and flavorful to prepare at home with the kids? Look no further than this easy, tasty Strawberry Cookie Pizza recipe!
You’ve likely had your fair share of cookies over the years, but I bet you haven’t had a cookie quite like this Strawberry Cookie Pizza. It’s the perfect sweet treat to prepare at home with the kids, where you can encourage them to get involved in the preparation process by preparing the sweet dough with all the perfect toppings spread out on top. If you’re looking for something to make with your loved ones that isn’t too complicated yet still fun to assemble and delicious to enjoy, this recipe is a must!
What Is a Cookie Pizza?
A cookie pizza is a large cookie prepared to look more like a pizza than the type of cookie you’d find at your local grocery store or bakery. Not only is it large like a pizza, but it also has different ingredients spread out on top of it! With this recipe for the Strawberry Cookie Pizza, you’ll only need a few simple ingredients to prepare something that everyone can enjoy a slice of when they want something sweet.
Strawberry Cookie Pizza Ingredients
If you’re in the mood for this delicious baked treat, be sure to gather the following must-have ingredients:
- Cookie Dough – You can prepare a sugar cookie dough from scratch or purchase pre-made cookie dough, whichever you prefer.
- Strawberry Cream Cheese – Feel free to grab any brand of strawberry cream cheese you can find. I personally enjoy Happy Farm Strawberry Cream Cheese, which you can find at your local Aldi!
- Fresh Strawberries – You can’t have a strawberry pizza without the strawberry slices. Don’t forget to wash your fresh berries before you slice them into the perfect pieces to add on top of your cream cheese frosting.
Do I have to use strawberry cream cheese as the frosting for the cookie?
No, of course not. You can always use something else, such as traditional cream cheese, brown sugar cream cheese, or even strawberry frosting instead of cream cheese. However, that sweet cream cheese flavor really adds something extra to the crispy cookie.
Can I add other fruits on top of this Strawberry Cookie Pizza?
Yes! If you want to customize the cookie to your liking, feel free to add slices or pieces of other fruits, such as a mango, blueberries, blackberries, and even pineapple. Use what you like and get creative to have fun with this recipe.
- If you want to add something extra to this cookie pizza, consider tossing a few mini chocolate chip morsels on top between the strawberry slices. The chocolate goes great with the strawberries and the sweet strawberry cream cheese.
- You can also add some sprinkles on top of this cookie to make it look more colorful and exciting for the kids.
- If you don’t want to use a sugar cookie dough, feel free to use any other type of cookie dough that you like, such as chocolate chip cookie dough.
When you want to prepare something sweet and fun with the kids, try this Strawberry Cookie Pizza. It’s the perfect sweet version of a pizza!
Try our other delicious cookie recipes:
- Caramel Apple Pie Sugar Cookies
- Star Wars Galaxy Cookies
- Kentucky Bourbon Butter Cookies
- Lemon Sugar Cookies
- 16.5oz Sugar Cookie Dough
- 8oz Strawberry Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 pound Strawberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a non-stick round pan, lay out the sugar cookie dough.
- Bake the cookie as directed on the packaging.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Let the cookie cool before smothering in strawberry cream cheese.
- Slice the strawberries in half and create a cute design using the strawberries.
f you want to add something extra to this cookie pizza, consider tossing a few mini chocolate chip morsels on top between the strawberry slices. The chocolate goes great with the strawberries and the sweet strawberry cream cheese.
You can also add some sprinkles on top of this cookie to make it look more colorful and exciting for the kids.
If you don’t want to use a sugar cookie dough, feel free to use any other type of cookie dough that you like, such as chocolate chip cookie dough.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 134mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g