Chocolate and caramel, is there a more heavenly combination? Combine that with German Chocolate cake and I’m in! This delicious Heath Bar Poke Cake is not only indulgent, it’s easy to make! I can’t wait to hear your feedback on this delicious cake, it’s sure to be a favorite for years to come!
Heath Bar Poke Cake
- 1 box of German Chocolate Cake Mix and ingredients needed
- 1 small jar of Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1 small jar of Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
- 3 Heath Bars crushed
- 1 large tub of Cool Whip
- Preheat oven according to box instructions and prepare German Chocolate cake batter.
- Pour batter into 9 x 13 in. pan and bake according to instructions.
- Once cake is baked, poke holes through cake while it is still hot.
- Warm up both your caramel and fudge and pour evenly over cake.
- Sprinkle cake with 2 Heath bars and let cake cool completely.
- Once cooled, cover entire cake with cool whip and sprinkle with remaining Heath bar.
- Serve and Enjoy!