If you’ve ever played the popular game I Spy, you know how much fun the game of trying to find objects can be. You’re in for a treat when you play with this Star Wars I Spy Printable.
Printable I Spy
Even if you haven’t played I Spy before, you’ll still be able to have fun! Here’s how it works – start by looking at the items you’re looking for at the bottom of the page.
In this Star Wars themed PDF you’ll be looking for your favorite Return of the Jedi characters like Han Solo, Princess Leia, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, and R2-D2.
Pick a character and count how many you find in the game, then note the number at the bottom of the page. Here’s a hint: Use your index finger to track from left to right across the page. This little trick will help you keep track of where you’ve looked already.
More Ways to Use I Spy Printable Worksheets
Printable I Spy Activity Sheets are a great way to keep kids entertained. I Spy printables can be used anywhere – at school, in the car, at the kitchen table – pretty much any place you need a fun activity that’s engaging and easy to set-up!
- Print out enough to share with classmates on May the 4th (Star Wars Day) and pair it with a Star Wars themed treat.
- Make copies of this Star Wars I Spy game and a few of our free Disney printables including this Disney Vacation Rewards printable to make a fun packet for your Disney trip.
- Road trips call for quiet activities that can entertain the kids for hours. Print a few copies and put them in a folder of worksheets to choose from.
- Make it a competition. Give each family member a copy and see who can finish first.
- Use it for a fun activity on family movie night.
- Ask your kids questions about colors or numbers to practice a few skills while having fun.
- Call out the characters one at a time and see who can find that character first.
- Print as many copies as you need, then use it as a center activity for preschoolers.
- Print a few copies to use as to accompany story time with the kids.
I Spy Learning Activities
Want an even more challenging activity? Use this printable as a follow-up activity once your kids have finished finding all the items in the I Spy game. Just make a copy of this follow-up worksheet and ask them to find the items again in a new way.
Use directions like:
- How many robots are there?
- Count how many characters have brown hair
- Subtract the number of death star shapes from the number of X-wing fighters
- Add up all of the characters holding a weapon
There are so many ways to use this Star Wars game. The only limit is your imagination! Enjoy the Star Wars printable I Spy and have fun while learning.
Everyone loves a good challenge. Have fun with this Star Wars I Spy Printable!
Download the Star Wars I Spy printable HERE.
Other Disney World Posts You'll Love
This super easy recipe is a fun breakfast for the whole family - Chef Mickey’s Breakfast Pizza! Inspired by the famous dish served at Chef Mickey’s restaurant at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, this cheesy, egg breakfast pizza is sure to add a little magic to your morning.