Last Updated on March 25, 2022 by Allison lancaster
Spring is on its way and that means the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is just around the corner! Each year guests are treated to a new and exciting Flower and Garden menu at the festival and this year’s snacks look better than ever!
What To Expect at EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival
Epcot’s Flower and Garden festival is a yearly event that celebrates all things spring. The festival features beautiful gardens, topiaries of your favorite characters, and of course, delicious food!
This year, the Flower and Garden menu is full of tasty new snacks that are sure to please everyone in your party.
When is EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival 2022?
This year the Ecpot Flower and Garden Festival runs from March 2nd to July 4th. That means there is plenty of time to come out and enjoy all the festival has to offer!
You can even toast Independence day this year since the festival falls on July 4th!
EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival 2022 Menu
The Flower and Garden menu this year is packed with delicious new snacks, drinks, and cocktails for every taste. Here are some of our favorites:
- Toasted pretzel bread topped with black forest ham and melted Gruyère cheese
- Barbecue seared pork tenderloin with summer succotash, herb butter, and grapefruit vinaigrette
- Avocado toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta
- Grilled street corn on the cob with savory garlic spread
- Frushi: Strawberry, pineapple, and cantaloupe wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, berry sauce, and toasted coconut
- Local wildflower honey-mascarpone cheesecake with orange blossom honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystalized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses
- Orange-Lemon smoothie in a souvenir Orange Bird sipper cup
- Frozen violet lemonade
- Dole whip with fanta
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
- DOLE Whip topped with Somrus Mango Cream Liqueur
- Cider flight
One of the most popular treats every year is without a doubt the violet lemonade. The frozen violet lemonade is a delicious way to cool down during a day at Epcot.
This drink is made with lemonade and lavender-flavored syrup for a refreshing and tasty drink.
Make sure you mark it as a must-try on your festival menu!
Flower and Garden Menu Printable
If you’re looking for a full list of all the food and drink options available at this year’s Flower and Garden festival, be sure to download our free printable menu!
This way you can plan out your snacks and drinks before you even leave home. It includes all the small plate options, non-alcoholic drinks, and boozy cocktails at each outdoor kitchen.
Make a note of your favorites and get ready to enjoy the best of Epcot’s Flower and Garden festival this year!
Be sure to come out and try all the delicious snacks on the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival menu this year! You won’t be disappointed.
So what are you waiting for? Mark the dates in your calendar and start planning your trip to Epcot’s Flower and Garden festival today! With so much delicious food to try, you’re sure to have a blast.