Last Updated on January 22, 2024 by Allison Lancaster
Have you ever bit into something super delicious and wanted more of it? These Cream Cheese Bacon & Ranch Pinwheels are absolutely scrumptious. Your family will enjoy this simple yet amazing appetizer. In fact, your family will love this so much that they’ll start asking for it again and again.
These pinwheels are made with tortillas, cream cheese, dry ranch seasoning, cheddar cheese, and bacon!
Pinwheels are a common dish to make as an appetizer. A lot of people make this recipe over the holidays to bring to gatherings. People have been making pinwheels for years and years.
You can keep the tradition alive by making these Cream Cheese Bacon & Ranch Pinwheels.
These pinwheels are actually going to be a favorite because they are THAT good!
Like easy pinwheel recipes? Give this Oven Baked Bacon Wrapped Fried Pickles a try!
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Pinwheels
- Large flour tortillas – These large flour tortillas will help make your pinwheels so delicious.
- Cream cheese – If you want creamy pinwheels, then you need to add cream cheese!
- Dry ranch seasoning – All of the flavor comes from this dry ranch seasoning, it’s so good!
- Cheddar cheese, shredded – The right cheese can help make your pinwheels delicious!
- Bacon, chopped and cooked – Bacon and ranch go together really well!
How to Make Cream Cheese Bean and Ranch Pinwheels
- Cook the bacon until done and chop it up.
- Take the bacon out of the pan.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and ranch seasoning.
- Go ahead and lay out a tortilla, and spread the cream cheese on it.
- Put cheese on the tortilla and add the bacon bits.
- Roll up the tortilla, refrigerate, cut, and serve.
How to Store Cream Cheese Pinwheels
You are going to come across a ton of pinwheel recipes with cream cheese, but this recipe is truly the best. Once you make them, you can store them in the fridge.
Make sure they are in an airtight container to keep moisture out.
This recipe is also fantastic because you don’t have to bake them or warm them up, they taste great COLD. Yes, a cold appetizer that is EASY to transport.
Every single time you make these, they will be a huge hit.
What else can I serve with these pinwheels?
Can you use regular ranch?
If you don’t have any regular ranch seasoning, you could use regular ranch. Bacon and ranch together are what makes this recipe so good!
What can I use besides cream cheese?
Besides cream cheese, you can use any other “cream” type dairy item that spreads.
You can even use fat free yogurt. As long as it spreads, it’s a great product to use instead of cream cheese. Use what you have on hand to help you make this recipe!
Other Appetizers to Try
- 3 Ingredient Meatball Appetizer Recipe
- Christmas Charcuterie Board
- Oven Baked Bacon Wrapped Fried Pickles
Have you ever made pinwheels before? If you decide to make this recipe, make sure to leave us a comment!
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 oz package dry ranch seasoning
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb bacon, chopped and cooked
- Chop bacon into ½-1 inch pieces, and cook in a skillet over medium heat, stirring often, until done.
- Scoop bacon out onto a plate lined with a paper towel, and blot the grease with more paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch seasoning, stir very well.
- Lay out a tortilla, and spread ¼ of cream cheese mixture on the entire tortilla.
- Sprinkle 2 oz shredded cheddar cheese on the entire tortilla.
- Sprinkle ¼ of the bacon pieces on the entire tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up, and place on a baking sheet.
- Repeat steps 4-7 until you have filled all 4 tortillas.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, then cut into 1-2 inch sections.
- Set pinwheels upright, and form into circles.
- Chill until ready to serve.