Mothers bring so much joy, happiness and love into our lives every day. Take the time to celebrate the amazing mothers in your life by sending them inspirational Mother’s Day quotes, flowers or another small gift to let her know how much you care.
When it comes to gifts for moms, it’s the thought that counts. She will love anything that you make, bake or buy her. Our Mother’s Day Coloring Sheets or 3 Free Mother’s Day Printables are FREE printables to print, color and then put in a frame for a sweet and simple gift.
Another great way to celebrate mom is to let her sleep in and then get the kiddos to help make her breakfast in bed. Need a few ideas? Try Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls, Crockpot Breakfast Casserole, or Baked Apple French Toast. Super easy and recipes that mom will love!
Whether you’re looking for quotes for fur mamas, funny mom quotes, mom in heaven quotes or if celebrating your first Mother’s Day, I’ve got you covered.
My Top Favorite Mother’s Day Quotes
- “Sooner or later we all quote our mothers.” – Bern Williams
- “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.” – Cheryl Lacey Donovan
- “No one in your life will ever love you as your mother does. There is no love as pure, unconditional and strong as a mother’s love.” – Hope Edelman
- You are a woman, you are a wife, you are a daughter and best of all, you are a mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” – Mitch Albom
Mother’s Day Quotes for Friends
- You’re always so thoughtful and caring. On this Mother’s Day, you deserve to feel just as special as you make those around you feel. Here’s to a day of rest and relaxation with your loved ones!
- Even though you’re so busy with being a super-mom, you’ve never stopped being a great friend too. In fact, your generosity and motherhood are important parts of what makes you so powerful. Thanks for always being there for me. Happy Mother’s Day Dear Friend!
- Love, compassion, and strength. These are the greatest attributes that make you the best mother in the world. Enjoy this very special Mother’s Day meant for mothers like you!
- I often wonder how you can do all the work of being a mom. Then, I remember that you are stronger and better than Super Woman! Happy Mother’s Day.
- Just had to wish a Happy Mother’s Day to one of the best moms I know. Somehow, you make one of the hardest jobs in the world look easy. Happy Mother’s Day to my awesome friend!
Mother’s Day Quotes for Mother in Law
- The day I married your son was the day I gained a wonderful mother-in-law. I am so thankful to have you in my life. Have a very Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for making me feel like I have fit right into this family from the very start; you truly are a wonderful example of a perfect mother-in-law. You are loved and appreciated!
- Even though its by marriage that we are connected, I feel like you are more than just an “in-law” You’re like a mom a mom to me and I thank you so much for that.
- Thank you for being the most incredible mother-in-law that I could have hoped for. I consider you to be one of my closest friends and cherish the way our relationship has become more precious as time has gone by.
- You are beautiful, generous, and strong. I feel lucky to call you my mother-in-law. Thank you for being you!
Happy Mother’s Day in Heaven Mom Quotes
- Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure… You are loved beyond words & missed beyond measure. Happy Mother’s Day in heaven, Mom.
- Mother, you left us beautiful memories; your love is still our guide; although we cannot see you, you’re always at our side. Happy Mother’s Day in heaven.
- “Today, more than ever, we remember our moms who are not with us, but their love remains, and their work still shines through.”
- Gone are the days we used to share, but in my heart, you are always there. My memories of you will never close. I miss you more than anyone knows. Happy Mother’s Day in Heaven Mom!
Mother’s Day Quotes for Sister in Law
- You deserve all of the honor and praise for all that you do. You are an excellent mother and sister. You are loved more than you may ever know!
- You are the best sister-in-law, and I am so lucky to find a sister, a friend, and a confidant in you. Wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day!
- I have seen you taking care of your children in the most amazing way, and that makes me say that you are truly a wonderful mother.. Sending warm wishes on Mother’s Day to you, my dearest sister-in-law. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Your love for your kids is beyond all boundaries…. You are their mommy, their friend, their secret box, and their strength…. May you are blessed with an amazing eternal bond of love….. Wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day sis in law.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes for Niece
- Happiness is yours, and you truly deserve it. May your Mother’s Day be full of things that put a smile on your face!
- Given all the time and emotion you give to your family, you richly deserve the best things in this life. May each one of your days be full of joy, wonder, and unconditional love.
- You were a good child to your parents and an amazing niece. Now, you are also an incredible, loving mother. May all these roles bring you fulfillment and contentment.
- I hope you can spend today doing your favorite things and feeling truly appreciated. You are an outstanding mother and deserve to celebrate this day to the fullest.
- Despite the circumstances, cloudy days, and tough times, remember that you are the best mother to your children. Remember what a wonderful woman you are and I’m that I’m always here if you need another reminder!
Funny Mother’s Day Quotes
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! (And while I have you, quick apologies for ages 13-21.).
- A mother is a person you can always call to see how long chicken lasts in the fridge.
- “All those clichés, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.” – Penelope Cruz
- Mother (n). One person who does the work of twenty. For free. See also: Saint, Wonder Woman.
- Happy Mother’s Day to someone who did a great job raising her children and her husband! Have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
- Don’t forget to pick up a bottle of wine for your Mom on Mother’s Day. After all, you’re one of the reasons she drinks.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes for Daughter in Law
- I feel Mother’s Day is an excellent chance to tell you how important and special you are. I hope you feel supported and loved every day of your life.
- One day is certainly not enough for all the blessings and celebrations you deserve. You are an incredible mother; may all your prayers be answered.
- I’m proud to see what a smart and beautiful woman you’ve become. May your confidence, kindness, and other great traits pave the path to happiness and success.
- My grandchildren hit the jackpot with you, dear daughter-in-law. Have a wonderful day.
- Your strength and spirit remind me each day of how lucky my grandchildren are. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who made me a Grandma. Thank you for the greatest gifts in the world.
Fur Baby Mother’s Day Quotes
- “Mother’s Day is the best time to paws and reflect on how much my pup means to me.”
- Definition of Mother: Walking companion, Pooper scooper, Snack bestower, Recipient of unconditional love
- Happy Mother’s Day, fur moms! Hope it is filled with slobber, hairballs, wet floors, and lots of hugs and kisses.
- Your kids have fur, but your deep and unconditional love is the same. Happy Mother’s Day, dog mom!
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the pet mamas out there! Your love for your fur babies is as true as any mother’s love.
Mother’s Day Quotes for Nieces
- “You are the best niece ever; your thoughtfulness and caring ways make you special in many ways.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “My niece, watching you learn and grow into the best mom over the years is a privilege that only an Aunt would know.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- My sister finally did a smart thing – she had you, my Niece. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A niece has a special place in the family and a special place in the heart. Have a fabulous Mother’s Day, niece!
- To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world. Happy Mother’s Day, My Favorite Niece!
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes from Son
- The one person, a man, can always count on is his mom. Thank you for being my biggest supporter and best friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! A mother is a boy’s, first true love. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you.
- You are a ray of sunshine in my life. I am so thankful that you’re my mother. The world is better because of you, and I feel so lucky to be called your son. I am so thankful for all that you have done for me and continue to do for me.
- To the most thoughtful, generous person I know, I feel so blessed to have you in my life. I’m a lucky son to have such a great mother.