Last Updated on January 20, 2024 by Allison Lancaster
Need a delicious breakfast on Valentine’s Day morning? Heart-shaped cinnamon rolls are a delicious and sweet way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your family!
Looking for a delicious way to show your Valentine how much you love them? These heart shaped cinnamon rolls are sure to do the trick!
They are easy to make, and absolutely delicious. We will show you how to make them with this easy recipe. So get ready to impress your sweetheart with these amazing cinnamon rolls!
Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls
Start February 14th off right with a breakfast the whole family will love. They are soft, fluffy, and full of sweet cinnamon flavor. Plus, they are easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients.
Your loved ones are sure to be impressed when they see the heart-shaped cinnamon rolls you serve on the special day.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Even though we don’t go ‘all out’ and celebrate with expensive gifts and fancy dinners, I love showing the loves of my life (Josh, Levi & Rebecca) how special they are to me.
These heart shaped cinnamon rolls are a delicious breakfast treat for Valentine’s Day morning and SO easy to make!
How do I make these heart shaped cinnamon rolls?
All you need to do it grab your favorite cinnamon rolls from the store, shape them into hearts, and cook them until golden brown.
Use your favorite icing recipe or the container that comes with the rolls, and they are ready to serve!
What kind of cinnamon buns work best?
Personally, I prefer Pillsbury cinnamon rolls but any brand will work!
That’s one thing I love about this recipe—you can use store-bought cinnamon roll dough!
How difficult are these to make Valentine’s Day morning?
Really, the most difficult part of this recipe is rolling out the dough into a heart shape. They’re that easy to put together.
Just plan a few minutes for baking that morning.
Should I lower the cook time on these heart shaped cinnamon rolls?
One tip for these: keep a close eye on your cinnamon rolls…they will bake quicker than normal when rolled out into the heart shapes!
After you’ve baked your cinnamon rolls, simply add the icing and sprinkles for a delicious Valentine’s Day breakfast!
How to Make Valentine’s Day Cinnamon Rolls
These easy cinnamon rolls are a quick but special holiday breakfast to make for the family. In fact, including the kids in this yummy baking project is a fun way to spend some time together.
Kids can help make a shape of a heart, spread the delicious cream cheese frosting and even sprinkle some cute Valentine sprinkles on the adorable cinnamon rolls.
Ingredients for Valentine’s Day Cinnamon Rolls:
- 1 package of cinnamon rolls (your favorite brand)
- Cream cheese icing
- Valentine sprinkles of your choice, optional
- Preheat your oven. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll out one cinnamon roll at a time to make a long strip of dough.
- Fold the dough into even halves, the middle spot will be the pinch point that forms the bottom of the heart.
- Roll the two ends toward the middle, shaping them into a heart shape.
- Place the heart shaped cinnamon rolls onto your prepared baking pan and bake cinnamon rolls for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once done baking, remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before icing.
- To make the cream cheese icing, mix together softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese icing onto cinnamon rolls and decorate with sprinkles. Serve warm!
If you want to dress these adorable heart shapes up, you can add a little food coloring to the icing to make pink or red hearts. You can even use several different colors like conversation hearts!
It doesn’t have to be a special occasion to make these cutest heart treats.
They work well year-round to add a sweet touch to your day. Try them on Mother’s day as a super cute breakfast-in-bed idea for mom!
These delicious heart-shaped cinnamon rolls are a sure way to melt your Valentine’s heart!
Enjoy them fresh out of the oven for a delicious breakfast treat. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- 1 Can Cinnamon Rolls. (Make sure you can roll them out. Most store brands and the large Pillsbury Grands for giant hearts)
- Valentine Sprinkles
- Unroll your Cinnamon Rolls.
- Take both corners of your Cinnamon Rolls and start rolling them to the middle. Once you reach the middle, pinch the bottom to make a point. Make sure to pinch together really well so the dough stays together when baking.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 400 degrees and cook for 8-10 minutes. The Cinnamon Rolls cook rather quickly when rolled like a heart, so keep an eye on them!
- Once your Cinnamon Rolls have finished baking and have fully cooled. It’s time to start frosting the Valentine Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls.
- Take your sprinkles and sprinkle away!!!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.