Hot Coco Bomb
Hot cocoa bombs are all the rage right now! These delicious white chocolate hot cocoa bombs are a tasty treat for the entire family but also elegant enough to serve at a bridal shower!
Now you can make these super popular goodies right at home just by using simple ingredients like milk chocolate, hot cocoa mix, and chocolate chips.
– Wilton White Candy Melt – Hot Cocoa Bomb Silicone Mold – Scoopable Hot Cocoa Powder – Miniature Marshmallow – Decorating Bag
Don’t let the number of steps to this dessert overwhelm you.
1. Place 12 ounces of candy melts in a microwave safe bowl, heat on 50% power in the microwave for 3-5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Use a teaspoon to scoop the chocolate into the half circles on the silicone mold, one at a time.
3. Place the silicone molds into the freezer for 2-3 minutes and remove.
4. Add a second layer of melted chocolate to the half circles molds, especially on the edges.
For more delicious recipes, visit our website