Last Updated on July 18, 2022 by Allison Lancaster
The Bippidi Boppidi Boutique Experience offers the opportunity for Disney Park guests aged 3 to 12 years old to have a complete Princess or Knight makeover!
This experience has unfortunately been closed for nearly 2.5 years, it was closed down on March 15, 2020 when Disney Parks closed due to Covid and has not since re-opened, even with the park reopening to fully capacity. I’m here to tell you, THE WAIT IS OVER! The Bippidi Boppidi Boutique experience is officially reopening at Magic Kingdom Parks in Orlando on August 25, 2022 and pre-booking for this experience is available RIGHT NOW!
With the re-opening approaching us very quickly, I thought now would be a great time to share just what you can expect when you book a makeover at the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique and provide you with the information you need to decide if this is something that you would like to add to your Disney Park Experience.
What to Expect
Fairy Godmother Apprentices are working in the boutique to provide the experience that your little Knight or Princess requests. There are a variety of options to choose from including hairstyles, makeup, nail color, and even an entirely new costume fully equipped with accessories and jewelry! You can choose to pick a combination of these offerings or all of them if you prefer, we’ll get further into that in our next segment.
As I mentioned above, there are a number of combinations to choose from when it comes to designing your makeover. The Bippidi Boutique offers four sample packages that you can select from. They are as follows:
- The Carriage Package: The Carriage is the most affordable option and includes a hairstyle of your choice, shimmering makeup with face gems, a princess sash and cinch sack, a nail polish with your choice of color, and a special T-Shirt with the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique name. The starting cost for this package is $99.95 plus tax.
- The Castle Package: The Castle Package includes everything mentioned in the above carriage package but instead of a t-shirt your little Princess will actually get to select a gown of their choosing with options for dresses from your favorite Princesses including Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Tinker Bell, Tiana, Elsa, and more! Additionally, the gown comes with matching accessories for that princess (Please note: shoes are not included with the gown). Starting cost for this package is $199.95 plus tax.
- The Deluxe Castle Package: The Deluxe Castle Package is very similar to the castle package with a little bit more added to it. Along with everything that you receive in the castle package, you will also receive a coordinating boxed accessory set, you get a little more in this accessory package. Starting cost for this package is $229.95 plus tax.
- The Knight Package: The Knight Package offers your little knights the opportunity to get a nice suave hairstyling as well as a mighty sword and shield of their choosing. Starting cost for this package is $19.95 plus tax.
- The Deluxe Knight Package: The Deluxe Knight package includes everything mentioned above in the Knight package as well as the addition of a full Knight’s costume of their choice. Starting cost for this package is $79.95 plus tax.
For an additional cost you can add any of the following items to your child’s previously selected package:
- Shoes (A variety of selections to choose from)
- Wands and Crowns
- Fairy Wings
- Imaging packages to commemorate your little one’s experience (If you have purchased the Memory Maker package, be sure to request that there be photos taken during your experience).
Know Before You Go
When it comes to booking your Bippidi Boppidi Boutique Experience, there are a few things that you should know before arriving for your makeover.
- Reservation Required: It is required that you make a reservation in order to receive a makeover, a valid reservation as well as valid park admission for the same day are necessary in order for your reservation to be honored. It is highly recommended that you reserve your appointment in advance for your trip as they are limited and fill up quickly. Guests can book up to 60 days prior to the day of their visit and reservations can be made by going online or by calling 407-939-7529.
- Length of Experience: Dependent on which package is selected, your makeover can expect to last anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour. Upon completion, your kiddos can walk around the park in their full makeover and enjoy the rest of their day.
- Location: The Bippidi Boppidi Boutique is located within the Magic Kingdom Park, you will check in at the Boutique entrance just behind Cinderella’s Castle. There is an additional Boutique location at Disney Springs, this is a great option if you want to enjoy the experience without going into the park. The Disney Springs location is currently temporarily closed and it is unclear if it will be re-opening at the same time as the Magic Kingdom Location.
- Cancellation Policy: There will be a credit card required at the time of your booking in order to hold your reservation (the card is only a place holder and will not be charged prior to your visit). Should you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your reservation time or if you miss your reservation completely, the card provided will be charged a $10 cancellation fee.
- Hair Policy: It is asked that children have clean, dry, and brushed hair upon arrival for their makeover.
- Age Policy: As I mentioned above, the experience is limited to Disney guests between the ages of 3 and 12 years old.
The Bippidi Boppidi Boutique experience is such a fun way to get into the Disney spirit and really enhance your Disney park experience. I just wish that they offered the experience for Adults! LOL If you are planning a trip to Disney World, I would highly recommend checking out the boutique experience and considering making a reservation for your little one.