Easy, no bake lactation cookies are really great for the new mom on her breastfeeding journey. Get lots of great nutrients to help with your milk supply and give yourself a nice little snack!
Baby number two will be here in just a few short weeks! It still seems surreal to me, this pregnancy has been so different from my first pregnancy.
One of the things that I really struggled with after having Levi was breastfeeding. After 18 hours of labor, a C-section and his NICU stay, breastfeeding was difficult for me as a first time mom.
My milk supply never fully came in, so from day one we had to supplement.
Thankfully, this was something that I knew could be a possibility and I was ok with it. However, this time, I would love to be able to only breastfeed our girl. These no bake lactation cookies are one of my ‘weapons’ I plan to use to help maximize my breastmilk supply and breastfeed as long as possible.
I earn a small affiliate commission from the purchase of some of these products. Thank you for supporting my blog.
What are no bake lactation cookies?
No bake lactation cookies like these are to help give new moms essential nutrients that are needed to help improve milk supply.
How can you make a no bake cookie harden?
Putting no bake cookies into the fridge or freezer should help them harden if they’re too soft for your liking.
How to make no bake lactation bookies?
Check out the best no bake cookie recipe below!
No Bake Lactation Cookies
- 5 cups of oats
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of flaxseed
- 6 Tbsp of brewer’s yeast linked below
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of butter 16 Tbsp
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
1. In a mixing bowl combine the oats, chopped walnuts, flaxseed, and brewer’s yeast. Set aside.
2. In a medium sized pot, heat the milk, butter, sugar, and cocoa over medium heat. Once it comes to a rolling boil, let it continue to boil for 1 minute. Then add the peanut butter and vanilla, and mix well.
4. Add the pot mixture to the dry ingredients and combine.
5. Prepare a cookie sheet with wax paper and spoon the mixture onto the paper. One spoonful makes a great snack size.
6. Refrigerate and enjoy!
To purchase the Brewer’s Yeast, you can use my affiliate link here.
If you’re interested in other easy no bake recipes, you may enjoy this strawberry no bake cheesecake recipe. Or if you’re more interested in another no bake cookie recipe, this easy no bake cookie dough dip is really worth trying!