Last Updated on January 22, 2024 by Allison Lancaster
Enjoy a sweet and delectable treat that you can serve with your favorite cookies when you prepare the Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip. It’s flavorful and goes great with all kinds of cookies.
When you were younger, did you love eating Dunkaroos? There is something so good about dipping those cookies into that sweet and creamy dip with the sprinkles inside it. Well, if you want to bring back that nostalgia while introducing your children to something you love, try this incredible Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip.
The dip is sweet and delicious! You can make it and serve it with some of your favorite cookies, including chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, and chocolate cream cookies. No matter which kinds of cookies you like best, you can enjoy this dip with them.
Why You’ll Love this Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip
- The cookie dip tastes delicious! It adds a touch of sweetness to all types of cookies.
- It doesn’t take much effort to prepare the Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip. You can make it in no time!
- You won’t need a lot of ingredients for this sweet and fluffy dip.
What You’ll Need to Make the Cookie Dip with Autumn Sprinkles
If you plan on making the Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip, be sure to get these important ingredients ahead of time:
- Cream Cheese. Grab an 8 oz. package of cream cheese and let it sit out to soften before you use it.
- Butter. You’ll need a half stick of butter that you’ll need to sit out for a while to let soften.
- Powdered Sugar. Use powdered sugar to give this dip a sweeter taste.
- Vanilla Extract. Add a touch of vanilla to your dip with a bit of extract.
- Whipped Topping. Combine your ingredients with your favorite brand of whipped topping.
- Sprinkles. Use a combination of yellow, orange, and brown sprinkles to go with the autumn theme.
Watch the Video
What type of whipped topping do I need for this recipe?
You can use any brand of whipped toppings, such as Cool Whip or a generic version. Use what you can find or what you personally prefer.
Which brand of cream cheese should I use for this dip?
The brand of the cream cheese isn’t too important. However, if you’re not sure which brand to use, Philadelphia Cream Cheese is always an excellent choice.
How long will the dip need to sit in the fridge before using it?
Once you’ve combined your ingredients, be sure to place the bowl of dip in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes. You want to enjoy it while it’s cold because that is when it will taste its best.
Which cookies should I use when dipping?
You can use any cookies you prefer. However, vanilla wafers, animal crackers, and shortbread cookies are three great options. Of course, you can use this dip with other cookies, including Nutter Butters and Oreos. It all depends on what types of cookies you like. Whether you’re a fan of shortbread, vanilla, or chocolate, you will certainly enjoy this dip.
- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (half stick) butter, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- ¼ cup yellow, orange, and brown sprinkles
- Add the cream cheese and butter to a medium bowl, or bowl of a stand mixer. Beat for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and whipped topping. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add sprinkles and mix to stir.
- Transfer to a smaller bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with shortbread cookies, animal crackers, or vanilla wafers.