Last Updated on January 20, 2024 by Allison Lancaster
Remind your beautiful daughter how much you love her with these special father-daughter Valentine’s Day quotes.
When it comes to having a little girl, chances are you’ve dreamed of all the ways you’re going to spoil her. No doubt raising her to be kind, independent, and confident is also high on your priority list. But in the midst of all your planning, don’t forget one important thing – her daddy is going to be her first love.
Daddies have a special place in their daughter’s hearts. He is the one who will always be there to catch her when she falls, wipe away her tears and help her chase her dreams. He is also the one who will teach her what it means to be loved and how to love in return.
Valentine Quotes for Daughters
So on this Valentine’s Day, why not let your daughter know just how much she means to you with one of these heartwarming father-daughter Valentine’s Day quotes?
When you can’t find the right words, here are a few of our favorites that you may connect with this February 14th.
Funny Daughter Quotes
- “I smile because you’re my dad. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Unknown
- “Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes’ when Mom said ‘no.’” – Unknown
- “Remember: What dad really wants is a nap. Really.” —Dave Barry
- “It doesn’t matter how manly you are, when your little girl wants to have a fairy tea party, you have to join!” —Unknown
Sentimental Daddy-Daughter Quotes
- “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” -Euripides
- “My daddy was my best friend and my hero – always has been, always will be.” -Unknown
- “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with and love with all your heart.” -Unknown
- “The highest compliment anyone can give me is to say that I’m like my father.” -Unknown
- “There’s nothing a father wouldn’t do for his little girl.” -Unknown
- “A father’s daughter will always have a special place in his heart.” -Unknown
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” -Jim Valvano
Inspirational Dad Quotes
- “My daughter is my best friend. She inspires everything I do and motivates me to be a better person.” -Unknown
- “My daughter makes me laugh, she gives me hope, she’s the sunshine in my day.” -Unknown
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.” -Clarence Budington Kelland
- “My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine.” -David Lauren
How to Use Valentine’s Day Quotes
Now that you’re inspired to celebrate your best girl, how will you use these father-daughter Valentine’s Day quotes?
You could incorporate them as a sweet message on a homemade card, frame them for display or even write them in a heartfelt letter. No matter how you choose to use them, we know she’ll appreciate the sentiment behind each and every one.
What’s your favorite father-daughter Valentine’s Day quote? Share yours in the comments below.