Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake
What’s a better way to celebrate National Strawberry Month than with a strawberry cheesecake?
This no bake cheesecake is perfect for celebrating, as it has lots of fresh strawberries!
– Strawberries – Cream cheese, softened – cool whip or real whipped cream – crushed graham cracker crumb – Powdered sugar – Whipped cream to garnish the top (optional)
– Clean and drain strawberries
– Using a blender or hand held mixer puree strawberries until you have about 1 cup of strawberry puree.
– In a large bowl add the cream cheese to the strawberry puree and mix
– Slowly mix the powdered sugar to cream cheese mixture and mix until light and fluffy.
GET THE FULL INSTRUCTIONS HERE
For more delicious recipes, visit our website