Easy Ravioli Casserole
A busy weeknight dinner can be on the table in under 30 minutes with this easy ravioli casserole!
We all need some easy recipes that will get us from weekday busyness to dinner with ease. Recipes that we can count on for family friendly, kid approved flavor.
– cheese ravioli – ground chuck, browned and drained – homemade or store-bought marinara sauce –shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain well.
3. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the cooked ground beef and marinara sauce. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Ladle about 1 cup sauce into the bottom of the baking dish to create an even layer.
5. Add a layer of ravioli, sauce, and mozzarella, topping with sauce and reserving a small amount of mozzarella.
For more delicious recipes, visit our website