Easy Apple Pecan Pie Bar
Rich and creamy, these apple pecan pie bars are the perfect fall treat! Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the ultimate dessert!.
Crisp, nutty pecans meet the full flavor of fall with apples and allspice. Surrounded by a flaky crust and topped with a sweet glaze, the only thing that can improve this dessert is a scoop of ice cream.
What are apple pecan pie bars?
– 2 sticks unsalted butter – 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar – 4 egg – 1 tsp vanilla – 3 cups all purpose flour – 1 1/2 tsp baking powder – 1 1/2 cans (21 oz) apple pie filling – 1/2 cup crushed pecans (optional) – 1/2 tsp all spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Optional: line the dish with foil and spray the foil with non-stick spray for easy removal.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla. Add in the eggs, one at a time, and mix until well combined.
3. Over the same bowl, sift the flour and baking powder. Mix the wet and dry together until well combined.
4. Pour 3/4 of the batter into the baking dish and press it out evenly on the bottom. Spread 1 1/2 cans of the apple pie filling all along the crust, and then sprinkle with all spice and the pecans (optional).
Get Full recipe