Easy Apple Crisp
Fall flavors abound in this easy, classic dessert. This easy apple crisp comes together quickly and is sure to be a family favorite.
Loads of fresh apples, combined with cinnamon, butter, and brown sugar come together to create a symphony of flavor.
– All purpose flour – Old fashioned oats – Brown Sugar – Baking Powder – Ground cinnamon – Salt – Salted butter – Apple – Lemon juice – Water – Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven and prepare baking pan..
2. Mix together crumb topping and cool in fridge.
3. Peel, core, and dice apples and place in pan.
4. Melt butter, and add lemon juice, flour, vanilla, and brown sugar and mix with diced apples.
5. Sprinkle crumb topping over top of apples and bake.