BBQ Chicken Legs In The Instant Pot
Quick, easy and so delicious, you’ll love these BBQ chicken legs from your Instant Pot!
Do I have to use chicken legs? If you prefer to use bone in chicken breasts, or bone in chicken thighs or wings, go for it.
– Chicken leg – Salt and pepper –Barbecue sauce (your favorite), divided – Water, minimum required for your pressure cooker
Don’t let the number of steps to this dessert overwhelm you.
1. Sprinkle chicken legs with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. Toss chicken legs with 1 cup barbecue sauce to coat.
3. Pour water into the pressure cooker liner and place the trivet inside. Put the chicken on top of the trivet.
4. Close the pressure cooker and set the value to sealing. Set the pressure cooker to manual or pressure cook on high for 12 to 15 minutes depending on the amount of chicken.
For more delicious recipes, visit our website