This post is sponsored by e-cloth® . As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s hard to believe that 2017 is almost over! As I reflect back on this year, we have made so many memories together. Our family has been so blessed by this blog and I just want to say a huge “thank you” to my readers and also sponsors for helping me to do what I love. As I was looking back over my most popular posts of 2017, I realized that my ‘cleaning hacks’ posts have been wildly popular. That being said, I wanted to round up 5 of my best cleaning hacks for moms in one place. These are tips that have saved me time and my sanity over the past year and I hope that you can use them to make 2018 even better for your family! Happy New Year!
5. How to Clean Your Child’s Car Seat and Stroller: Did you know you are supposed to clean these two pieces of baby/toddler gear? I had no idea! It makes sense though, they get dirty quickly!
4. 3 Tips to Keep Your Floors Clean With Kids At Home: Between dog fur and sippy cup spills, our floors tend to get dirty quickly.
3. How To Keep Your Home Dust Free (When You Hate Dusting): This post has been so popular this year! Apparently I’m not the only one that hates to dust!
2. Cleaning Your Windows The Chemical Free Way: From finger prints to dog nose prints, our windows get dirty almost daily. These are some of my favorite cleaning tips.
1. How to Clean Your Children’s Toys: These are hacks that I’ve learned from having a baby and now, toddler. Toys are one of the ‘germiest’ items in your house and it’s imperative to clean them regularly.
I hope that these tips will help you to feel a little less stressed in 2018. You can find any of the products featured in these posts on e-cloth®’s website!